The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Found

turbomister2

A shot in the dark but looking for fog light assemblies in good condition that someone no longer wants to hold on to anymore

Here's one. I'll get more pics when I get the others cleaned up. There's 2 right fogs and only the right metal bracket. I may have the other one, but pretty sure I don't. Found some other DSM stuff I'm cleaning up too. Have a Galant driver's marker light and cup holder.

20221218_132714.jpg

20221218_132709.jpg

20221218_132742.jpg

20221218_132749.jpg

Fifteenjr

A shot in the dark but looking for fog light assemblies in good condition that someone no longer wants to hold on to anymore
If you ended up not scooping up one of the right assemblies from the other guy. Let me know, I believe I'm in need of one. Just didn't want to try and scoop on your parts wanted post before you purchased.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned