The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FMIC kits

So i was wondering if anyone knew where to find FMIC kits or if getting your own core and piping and piecing it together....

Barnes

Here is a relatively inexpensive way to go, but good quality. All you need is some couplers, clamps, and an EVO FMIC.

Jonvr4 IC Piping Kit

Brunoboy

+1 on JonVr4's kit. I have it

TylerAdamson

I've got the ETS kit on 934, but be prepared to wait on the couplers. Mine shipped without couplers and it took me 3 weeks to get them. When I did get them they weren't of the quality that I had expected for the price I paid.

well what website did you order the ETS kit from because i know there are a few different sites to get it off of maybe it was the site or has anyone else had a problem like that...

dsmer06

I ordered my ets intercooler through them last december when they were on sale. I received the kit, but the couplers took an extra month and a half because they were on back order. The guys at ets were really helpful and made sure I got my parts.

4thStroke

I've split 2 of their couplers in just a few thousand miles. I have an over the manifold setup for the piping. The 90* coupler off the compressor comes close to the FP manifold, doesn't touch, but it still enough heat to cause the inside radius to split.

I now have one of their heavier duty black couplers. We'll see how it lasts.

Easy solution would be to clock the turbo downward and redo the piping a little.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts