The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Flashback time - 2005 Galant VR4 Calendar

Wookalar

*** You are ignoring this user *** ^

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

You guys sure sh*t up a thread.

4orced4door

To be fair, I derailed it with my snarky joke in the first place. Sorry about that.

Old Galants though!

prove_it

The greastest member that ever graced these pages owned that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wookalar

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
You guys sure sh*t up a thread.

op's intentions were clear from the start.

prove_it

Quote:
Found my old 2005 calendar while packing up to move. I can't help but notice how mildly modded most of these then calendar-worthy cars are. 3/1000 used to be the 1051 of the community back a decade ago, as evidenced by it appearing twice in the same calendar. August is my car, 1788/2000, then with only about 80k miles on it and a mild Evo3 16g setup. Anyway, hope you all enjoy.

I don't see where mentioned about you guys talking poo about senseless non related off topic junk.

Wolfpuss

Pretty cool cars from back then! It only took 10 years to get mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting prove_it:
Quoting 4orced4door:
Found my old 2005 calendar while packing up to move. I can't help but notice how mildly modded most of these then calendar-worthy cars are. 3/1000 used to be the 1051 of the community back a decade ago, as evidenced by it appearing twice in the same calendar. August is my car, 1788/2000, then with only about 80k miles on it and a mild Evo3 16g setup. Anyway, hope you all enjoy.

I don't see where mentioned about you guys talking poo about senseless non related off topic junk.

Like your mom?

Last edited:

prove_it

Oh no, not again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Wookalar

Wow, did anyone see gstwithpsi's profile. He sure is riding my nuts hard, he has my name in there twice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSTwithPSI

You been in a hole, Wook? It's been like that for months now...

Maybe you missed AnotherNewb's sig too? click

Wook don't like my bio? I bet people wonder why I give him such a hard time...Then I'll bet they click on my profile to see what I'm all about...Only to find this little gem: click

The best part is Wookalar puts me on ignore while simultaneously sending me a million PMs bitching about how much of a meanie I am. Here's a few for everyone's viewing pleasure:

He sent this one today (1/8/2015)...apparently after seeing my profile #trollsuccess
Quoting Wookalar:
I'm curious to know what you think of these guys?

click

click

click

This guy drops a f and s bomb

click

Are these guys part of a giant conspiracy theory? Or is it that they saw the truth which is that there are no enemies attacking the US and that they were the terrorists.

Also, your profile... you have some serious issues. You aren't trolling anyone, I own you if your hatred is that strong to where you have to put my name in your profile.

How about this one from 10/20/2014. This one is in reference to me posting the public court information showing he owes the State of Nevada ~10k.
Quoting Wookalar:
Good afternoon, sir. Do you perhaps know if the online records for the court system are updated once a fine is paid in full?

I have a receipt and a copy of the check made payable however I was hoping that the city updated its files to coincide with the case.

Maybe you can find the record again and see if it says, "paid".

Have a nice day, sir.

Mike

One of my personal faves from 8/27/2014. The *screenshot* is in reference to Wookalar's claim that the government framed him and conjured up computer evidence which was used to prosecute him. He claims that now he takes screenshots of all his internet dealings as "proof" that he's not doing anything Illegal.
Quoting Wookalar:
Awww, Im sad that my thread is gone. I was hoping to get jnava's story about why he had to hawk off a bunch of 20 year old used mitsu parts in order to stay in the country.

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

Check out this video by retired GENERAL Wesley Clark where he talks about the US imperial war machine starting war with SEVEN countries.

click

A retired US Marine GENERAL is still way higher in the ranks than a boot shiner.

I'm Mike Foster and I approve this message

*screenshot*

So, how many PMs have I sent back to his dumb ass you ask? ZERO, because I prefer making a public spectacle out of my dealings with him. Best part is, everyone but Wookalar can read this post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jesus_Negros

Meh

Olson

Really who gives a f*** GST get off of his nuts. you rode Bigladys nuts. i think thats all you like to do it rides dudes nuts. Are you still in the closet.

but really shut the f*** up dude all you do is start a flame fest

Wookalar

Quoting 89Patches:
Brett is the nut rider! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

New sig perhaps.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4orced4door

Quoting 89Patches:
Who's is the two toned (black/grey) with the JDM bumpers? Really like that one!

The one from the side with the black 18s is Garfield Wright's. August is mine. We both lived in Florida and they were sort of twin cars.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts