The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally showing off 1157/2000

Chad989of2000

Looking real good. It's nice to see when years of effort into a project pay off. It's a never ending process, but the car looks very clean.

GSX_TC

I know this is far fetched, but if you ever decide for some reason to sell your front bumper and foglights let me know haha

spooling92vr4

Quoting JSchleim18:
Quoting spooling92vr4:
Looks great Jeremy... And I just Jo'd to those wheels.... Too bad my car has the knock offs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LOL Thanks Chris. It was a deal too good to pass up. The fact they were on Gary's car and never ran on the street made them almost new. No one can tell the difference between the two sets of wheels though I'm sure.

GSX TC - Thanks took a while to acquire all the parts. Nothing too fancy but it will definitely get the job done

Shawn - I actually painted the window frames a few weeks ago. Looks soooo much better now. It really helps complete the car. I got the valve cover done by JNZ finishing. The color is Candy Red over Chrome. I wanted to keep it red because the factory valve cover was red (durrr).

Thanks for the compliments!

I Think those used to be Shep's wheels, I remember years ago when Gary got them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts