The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally done with the build of 1180. (With dyno numbers)

prestonztt

I have been up and down with this car for the past 8 months. I have even thrown it up on here for sale. Well I'm glad I didn't sell it to say the least. In the last 8 months so much work has been put into this car. The only thing that's not complete is paint and body. Which it will be this weekend. Anyways, onto the build.

Mods:
Wiseco HD 9:1 Pistons
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
Ported and Built Head
FP2's
Magnus Intake
Ford Motorsports TB
1600cc Inj
Dual DeatschWerks Fuel Pumps
Custom Log Manifold
Tial 38mm
Master Power T70
Tuning with the ole' MAF-T and DSM Link V.2
And it's on E85 of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyways, we broke the car in on the dyno yesterday. Everything went great. Did a couple 15psi pull and dialed in the tune then we cranked it up.

Final Numbers: 656whp and 498wtq at 28psi. Base timing at 5, total timing 25.

We just ran out of ink at the shop for the printer at the dyno.
Will get it up as soon ad they get it.

771527b9.jpg

d5c7d303.jpg

Last edited:

a2vr4

Clean bay, and nice numbers sir! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
~Brian A. Moreno

Nice #s. Unusal layout but seems to work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Very respectable numbers! That's an interesting exhaust manifold, and I've never seen anybody flip their turbo like that. Nice work and congrats!

sixsixtwo

Someone has successfully mounted a turbo facing the driver's side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Let the Evo 8/9 turbo swaps begin.

GSX_TC

Wow, wish I could of been there to see the pulls, I love that sh*t

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts