The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Filler hose

MB678633

So this part has been discontinued, mine is currently leaking pretty bad. Has anyone been able to just us a universal hose?

I have tried both:(

Think it's gonna come down to me taking it off and going to a parts store and getting something as close as I can go work or make my own with 2 rubber hose ends and a pipe in between with clamps

Thank you thomcasey! He still has some and I'm gonna pick that one up!

Also thank you everyone for the help! Now I won't be leaving puddles of fuel everywhere lol

strokin4dr

I bought the last two JNZ had.

I'll take one by the parts store when I get a chance and see if anything is a close match.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts