The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: WTT/Sell 1992 GMC Typhoon (V6, AWD, Turbo) $6000 St. Louis, MO

Launch

I waitied for months for you to fix the tie rod/and other problems that prevented me from driving it. It was always something with you, one week you said you'd have it fixed and bought the parts the next you said your broke and didn't have parts?? ...I swapped one of my cars to stock for ya in order to meet you in your own state, told you dont have me do all this work for nothing, and instead was bullshited about this truck. After further research on syty.net and your lack of communication this truck really isn't worth it. Thanks for wasting my time

bustedsm

I sent you messages saying that I had finished all of the front suspension on the truck on top of replacing the tire as well considering it had blown out when we were in the process of all of this. I hadn't heard back from you in quite some time so I figured you tracked down another Typhoon that was in better shape than mine. There was no intention from my end to waste your time, but after not hearing anything and you previously saying you showed interest in other trucks I sort of gave up. I apologize for presumably wasting your time.

turbojew

Ill give you 1500 considering it probably needs a motor and the rough shape overall.

bustedsm

....I never said it needed a motor. The motor is strong, very strong. It does have a leak and needs new valve stem seals, other than that, it's pretty good. $1,500? Gah, I can sell the remaining cladding for that!

bustedsm

Nobody? C'mon, this'll be a fun little toy for someone with the time and patience to make it perfect!

I just wanted to say glws, probably one of my all time favorite vehicles had a syclone a few years back tons of fun. a little rough but its one of those vehicles that deserves a resto.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts