The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Possible group buy on KSport Kontrol coilovers for VR4

4nmscle

Ok, I wanted to see if there was any interest in doing a group buy on KSport Kontrol Pro Damper coilover set up. I would like to see atleast 5 people interested in doing orders on these. These are VR4 specific. As for the price. I have been looking around online to see what the cheapest I could find them is for $1,170 shipped. If we cannot get atleast a group of 5 then I will offer them at $1000 shipped. If we can get atleast 5 I will knock off another $50. That makes it $950 shipped for GalantVR4 specific coilovers. That is over $200 less the cheapest price out there. I am not offering this deal to anyone other than the galantvr4.org community. If another member on this forum would like a set for a different car, please pm me and I will price it THE BEST that I can.

ksport.jpg

-36 levels of adjustable damping
-Made from high quality 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness
-Compression/Rebound adjustable
-Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
-Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel
-Pillowball top mount with adjustable camber
-Monotube high pressure design reduces oil leakage
-Electroplated body for protection from corrosion and rust
-One year limited warranty

dsm10o0

If only I had money. My front agx's are blown and its bouncy as f***.

4nmscle

I probably could, but I do not deal directly with them at the moment. I probably wouldn't be able to give the cheapest price.

Jesh

Quoting thedsmguy:
Can you pull a group buy on BC coilovers?

+1 I would also be interested if this happened.

GSX_TC

^^ not a bad idea

4nmscle

That is why I put this as a feeler. I know its close to the holidays. Tax time I have something different in mind.

4nmscle

If we can get atleast 5 people I can do it for that price. If you were to search eBay the lowest you will find is $1,170 so that should give everybody a good idea of the deal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts