The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Door striker covers.

bobdole

Guys looking into getting these made. Door striker covers. Have the diamond star and Galant VR4 writing. Pricing should be around $15-$20.00 for set of 4. Depending how much interest. Let me know what you think? Looking at making around 100 kits.

img.php

img.php

Thanks
Charles

MellowVR4

I'd be down for a set.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You buyin'?

fuel

Yep put me down for a set provided the font is the proper Galant font or very very close. I don't want to see some generic font there!

bobdole

Fuel. What font you thinking? I should be able to do that.

fuel

I'm unsure if the exact font is floating around on the web, will have to find something close to it.

bobdole

I have started the production of these. They are being designed for the Galant striker. I still haven't picked the font yet. If anyone has some feed back that would be great. If not I will just use the same font in the image.

Thanks guys.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Brett had these made. Maybe he has some font info?

stickers

bobdole

Ok update. I am waiting on the sample to show up. I am also going to be adding the cars number to them. So making them unique to each GVR4. Once I have the sample I will post images here and will be taking pre-orders for guys that want there VR4 number on them. I will also be offering with out number. Price with number should be around $25.00 and with out number $22.00 for 4 covers. I can also offer them in black finish if there is interest.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts