The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Febest drive shaft center bearing support ..Any body here ever used this before?

transparentdsm

Quoting prove_it:
I paid 45 a piece from the dealer two years ago. Must have been a good discount.....

this is an awesome price, i would buy like 10 or them at that price and pass the savings on.

DSSA

Quoting prove_it:
I paid 45 a piece from the dealer two years ago. Must have been a good discount.....

That's less than dealer cost (and less than it was 4 years ago as well). Maybe it was old stock and they didn't have much of a return allowance?

If they have any more, I'll take as many as you can get! ;-)

Vr4junkie

G you were right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but now we know I still haven't really messed with them or really had time to inspect them but would like to check some OEM ones out but seems like they may be going back who knows.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Told you.

transparentdsm

they dont even look like the right ones. the first one pictured has the tabs that hold the driveshaft to the body and there supposed to be straight, not bent like that, or maybe its just the picture.

dmj

At this point you have nothing to lose, just install them properly and rebuild the driveshaft new u joints. (may I suggest oem).

Muskrat

For u-joints buy the yoke recall kit. Each one comes with a u-joint, and it's MUCH cheaper than just buying the u-joint separate. You'll just have to press it out of the yolk.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned