The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FCR Grandpa 1352/2000 "HAVING FUN ATTACK MODE" "New Video"

FCR

TIAL bov 50.5 mm valve vs HSK SSQV 30mm x 2 = 60mm, better realese between shifts, i like the look and cool sound....

Last edited:

FCR

My daily car Galant 98 4G64 Turbo

Specs
Stock Internals
Garret TO3/TO4 turbo
Turbo Smart 38mm Wastegate
Greddy front mount intercooler with custom piping
Custon exhaust manifold with ceramic coat
Nippo Denso in tank fuel pump with Bosch external pump -6an line
Evo 8 injectors
ARP head studs
4 layer mitsubishi head gasket
Clutch Master 2100 / 6 puck clutch net disc
Apex AFC
HKS Turbo Timer
Greddy EGT with memory and warning light autometer fuel press and boost gauges
5 lug conversion
Eclipse GSX 94 2 pots front calipers and discs
Rear sway bar
KYB GR2 shocks
2003 eclipse rims
JDM front conversion
Numers 347hp/363tq 11.3 a/f 18 psi

Last edited:

FCR

Having some fun................

Last edited:

Terrance362

So nice. I love you 7th gen galant I have those same fog lights I just could never get that front bumper..And I love the rear defuser on the 6th gen

FCR

The car perform really great against all the newer cars subis, porshe and some vettes, as it was my first time in my car at this track, the expirience was really great. The car ran like a champ, my GT30R works great,power strong and full spool around 3400 to 3600 RPM and track temps were perfect. Without a ABS is relatively scary @ this track for a first timer, but once the tires were up to temp and pressure the car was very predictable, edgy but predictable. I finish with the third best lap time overall. As far as my future plans for the car i'm coming lower,lighter, wider and of course MORE POWER. I love drive my car... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

FCR

Video having some fun in attack mode........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
click

Last edited:

2of9

awesome video and I'm reallllly diggin that JDM rear with the diffuser.

FCR

A little bit of both, but now i'm working in the suspension setup doing some upgrades(coilovers,swaybars,endlinks,etc)

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts