The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FCR Grandpa 1352/2000 "HAVING FUN ATTACK MODE" "New Video"

GVR-4

Very nice. I especially like the gauge cluster too. Do you still have an open front diff? If not, I suspect something like a Quaife would help the handling coming out of corners on the road course.

Ralli380Gvr4

Definatly grade A stuff right here. Time attack GVR4's FTMFW. Where can I get my hands on a Varis diffuser? do you know of any US distributers?

FCR

Quoting GVR-4:
Very nice. I especially like the gauge cluster too. Do you still have an open front diff? If not, I suspect something like a Quaife would help the handling coming out of corners on the road course.

Thanks for your comment but this is a future upgrade not so far... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FCR

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
Definatly grade A stuff right here. Time attack GVR4's FTMFW. Where can I get my hands on a Varis diffuser? do you know of any US distributers?

Thanks, i found the diffuser on ebay from a guy from Malaysia and i get it only in two weeks (USPS service and I'm from Puerto Rico) great seller!!!!!! The diffuser is for evo7-9, but i don't make a lot modifications to put in. If you interested, the item number for the diffuser on ebay is 280299740366 and he said that he still have 2 available......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

464/2K

is it galant specific or just an evo?

Polish

click

Listed as an Evo part, as I expected. Looks like he made it fit well though, I think it's sweet.

464/2K

there is a company on yahoo japan auctions that make a e39a specific one thats why i asked.

Polish

Post a photo next time you see it, I'm curious what it would look like.

FCR

Quoting 464/2K:
there is a company on yahoo japan auctions that make a e39a specific one thats why i asked.

do you have pics or link???????????????

464/2K

RedTwo

Basically, the first link is for a universal, fiberglass (finished in black), front diffuser that has to be riveted/bolted to your car. It's 1840mm wide and 975mm deep, so about 100mm wider than our cars.
The second link is to a universal, fiberglass, rear Type I (center) diffuser, they talk about the two Type II (side) diffusers as another auction. Also you have to cut a hole for your exhaust/muffler.

To tell the truth… there is the effect of car 輌 weight 125Kg light weight!!

They spend 80% of their listing wanking on about their Toyota Levin time attack car and their local track, Mihama. Apparently, by fitting all sorts of universal wings and splitters that they make themselves, they cut 2.1 seconds off their lap time.

EUROU GT front diffuser something!!
70% OFF!!
Usually the commodity of 49,800 Yen
↓ ↓ ↓
Intense it is cheap!
It is 14,800 Yen start. .
It does not flee. .

All your base are belong to us

G

Staff member
It'll fit a galant with mods but not specific. The japs like advertising the same product for different cars.

Hksvr4

Nice ride. If you can get your hands on '93 headlamps, it would make the front look cleaner.

FCR

Yes is custom ( stainless steel), thanks

FCR

My dyno run video i hope you like it!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
click

awsome numbers and video. where the glow sticks at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts