The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FCR Grandpa 1352/2000 "HAVING FUN ATTACK MODE" "New Video"

boostingwild

nice

4Grim

Wow...mods and general setup of your GVR4 is superb! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

FCR

Update
My new GT30R and VARIS REAR VORTEX DIFFUSER

Last edited:

4Grim

I am assuming you are going to install those rear diffuser pieces on the GVR4. I am curious to see the final install pics. The GVR4 looks great...its clean and sweet setup! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

FCR

New updates gt30r /Varis rear diffuser
Dyno 440HP 435TQ 18.5 PSI 10.8 a/f on pump gas

Last edited:

Polish

Dang, nice job. I like the rear diffuser.

Quoting FCR:

This is why PR is so badass, I love this picture.

In SC There was an article written by Al Friedman, of Dynoflash.
He was interviewing this PR tuner named Gadiel who built this STi that went 10.0's

Anyways, the car was built on a dirt-floored "Shack" of sorts.

Dirt floor + Sti = 10's in the 1/4mile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Killer Galant! But i'm sure you've heard that already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

FCR

A little road trip with some friends.............

Last edited:

belize1334

Is this on the stock 2.4L crank or the eagle crank?

FCR

the stock 2.4l

speedyvr4

COÑO!!!!! Thats a nice vr4.Not regular nice. I mean like, Jamaican NICE!!lol. well, if your from south florida, you'll know what I'm talkin' about.very nice ride. some kill videos would be nice also.congrats on the build.welcome aboard,send your vin and badge to iceman so we can add it to the registry.

RedTwo

What exactly is a GT30R? I would have thought it was a GT3082R (which I think it is in these parts) because GT35R = GT3582R but that shrouded compressor housing looks like a GT3071R or GT3076R.

Dialcaliper

GT30, GT35, etc is the turbine design code - 71, 76, 82, etc is the compressor wheel diameter, and R is ball bearing center.

Last edited:

FCR

Quoting RedTwo:
What exactly is a GT30R? I would have thought it was a GT3082R (which I think it is in these parts) because GT35R = GT3582R but that shrouded compressor housing looks like a GT3071R or GT3076R.

GT3076R .82 AND WORKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

icurunnin

that car is freakin nice and well put together. great job on what these cars SHOULD look like and the power they should put down.

FCR

Thanks for the comments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Cooming Soon VP C16 AND 28 PSI. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts