The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fastest Galant in colorado????

Galantvr4559

Does anyone know what the fastest galant in Colorado is if it has been recorded?

I ran a 11.41 at 126 at 5800ft. I wad just curious thats all!

Diego

Was that at Bandi or did you do that at the Outlaw the other day?

There once was a bad ass caged SW in Colorado. Maybe Jon (ToyBreaker) knows?

Bryan's Galant does well, and well, crap the list of GVR4s in Colorado is extensive.

Diego

5OF2k

Im pretty sure Kevin of Jack' Trans' GVR4 was one of the fastest in CO. I remember him running an 11.1 wayyyy back when on a 35r and 30lbs. I'd be seriously interested in seeing what #5 was capable of on the T67 too.

Regardless though, good time! Any pics/vids of the run by chance?

-Jake

Galantvr4559

All I have is a time slip to prove my run. I was just curious if there is a faster gvr4! I'm shooting for 10's at 5800fy above sea level. 3575 with me in it and full interior!

5OF2k

Yea, for sure man. I wasnt asking for it for proof, I just wanted to see it! That was my plan with #5 too, until my priorities were forced to change.... sadface.

I'll get it back and acheive it, someday.

-Jake

gmp

I would say there is a fast one out there but I doubt there on the org. I know of a few off the grid ones that are scary fast.

GSX_TC

Got any pics, video, or atleast some kind of documentation on said scary fast ones?

biglady112

I know of one guy off the grid. His name is Bob. But it never runs cleanly. But has serious potential. Aside from that he is the only one. Most of the owners have stopped by here at least a few times.

gmp

Quoting GSX_TC:
Got any pics, video, or atleast some kind of documentation on said scary fast ones?

haha like I said off the grid, im sure they will get some runs in at bandimere in the next race season though. Hopefully I can get some videos in the next few weeks of some of the fast off the griders. Steven knows a few im sure like the evo4 and e3 running around too.

Jesus_Negros

Does Chase still have his GVR4?

gmp

So an under the radar gvr4.. I just re did the piping, and the manifold is made by a local that makes people sad on here so ill leave his name out. When this cold weather breaks ill post some videos
Anyways its a 10:1 aluminum rod motor,FP3794 and a few other supporting majiggerys..

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Looks nice, those under hood temps have to be sky high though!

biglady112

At least they chose a man sized turbine housing. This T3 craze is ridiculous. Hope to see it at the track.

gmp

Quoting G:
Looks nice, those under hood temps have to be sky high though!

Yeah he did have some temp issues at first, however it was really caused by the ic core thats silly thick. A little shrouding and some bitchin fans helped alot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts