The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

faginshiet

diambo4life

Great seller. Helpful and gave me a good deal on some parts. Fast shipping and tracking info. provided. Nothing more to ask for from a seller.

strokin4dr

Great dude. Sent me some free parts before I even paid for the shipping cost!

Would not hesitate to do business anytime. Stand up member for sure. Thanks again!

pot

Staff member
This gentlemen is an absolute honest and genuine forum member. I goofed up on his parts yet he was patient throughout the process and even returned the parts I shipped him incorrectly with little to no fuss.

If you have an opportunity to do business with Richard don't hesitate in the least. Thanks again for your patience Richard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

thomcasey

Paid promptly for the cylinder head. Great guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts