The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ey new user here!

Ey how y'all doin?!
I just my first galant gt, 6A12tt, i'm ecstatic about my v6 and i'm happy to join so many ppl who share my craze for vr4'S..
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i wanna start tweakin it immediately and i need some tunin tips, like stage one and two..What can i do?
Thanks y'all.

Muskrat

Welcome to the board. Unfortunately this site is primarily dedicated to the 6th gen USDM Galant VR-4 (1991 and 1992 model years). So we are primarily concerned with the E39A Chassis and the 4G63 engine.

You may find some info here on your car, but not a whole lot. It might be prudent to look elsewhere.

eyo, you said '11', wats tht? ma bad, i gues thts wat i get being a newbie here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned