The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo rear seats fit directly in our VR4's?

this has probably been answered before but does the EVO 8 or 9 rear seats directly bolt on our vr4's? or does it need fabricating?

i know the fronts need to have the bracket specifically made bc i have them just need the rear seats and came across the rear ones...

thanks

omertaitalia

search ever?, the rear needs to be modified to fit, its the hardest part of doing a evo seat swap. search and theres a how to on it
I'm feeling nice today click

Last edited:

thanks for being nice...i searched but what i typed didn't show up any results.

Vman911

The upper section fits pretty good as seen in those pics. But you see a gap by the bolster...Run a bolt through the bracket on it and drill a hole into the rear wheel well and put a washer and nut on them and it pull it right in...As far as bottom they don't fit to well...Mine is still loose, but no one sits in the back on my car.

Thanks guys for the info...yeah i figured the bottom seat wouldn't fit all well but i want to make it happen

Chicago1

I have to agree the search function is horrible on this site. It's also dated wish we could get a site refresh.

Brunoboy

Hey Marc, I talked to a member on here whose done it. He wrapped his stock seats with the Evo Upholstery for the OEM fitment.

DR1665

Quoting 91VR4_657_2000:
thanks for being nice...i searched but what i typed didn't show up any results.

Quoting Chicago1:
I have to agree the search function is horrible on this site. It's also dated wish we could get a site refresh.

Just a head's up, the search here seems all kinds of fail, but it's not bad once you get the hang of it. Really. Here's 2 simple ways to do it.

1. When you use the search, enter your keywords like this: +"what you're looking for" -"Re:" Make sure you just search the general section (with newbie, general, technical, and how-to) or you'll also get a bunch of FS crap that doesn't really help when you're standing in the garage trying to figure out how to remove that whatchamacallit.

2. Let Google search the site for you. Go to Google and put site:galantvr4.org before whatever you want to find. This one is what I used when I'm on the phone in the garage.

Hang in there. Hell, if you can keep one of these 20 year old Mitsubishis running, you can figure out some 20 year old forum software, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts