The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo interior in vr4?

What has to be done to fit evo seat in the VR4? Mainly rear seats. Front are easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

First rule of forum sites "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FIRST"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

Newbies wall to wall counseling newbies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

And if the fronts were so easy why did I spend a month making like 40 sets of the easy brackets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Making the bracket were easy took me like 30mins. You must not own a fab shop. Just saying. Asked the question before I got the vr4. Have 3 Evos so plenty of seats to play around with.

turbowop

I'm sure it's not difficult to whip up some brackets in 30mins, but do they look good, or look like hacked pieces of garbage?

They look almost like oem. I wouldnt put something that looks like garbage in anything of mine. Post Pics soon

4wheelsqueal

Quoting evoBeast:
Making the bracket were easy took me like 30mins. You must not own a fab shop. Just saying.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Do you have any idea who you are talking about?! Again, maybe you should use the search feature before making comments like that!! Curtis has made parts in his machine shop few others could.

Tre3zy

Quoting turbowop:
I'm sure it's not difficult to whip up some brackets in 30mins, but do they look good, or look like hacked pieces of garbage?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

IM gonna add to this by saying its one thing to make them look good... and its another to make it look good and actually function properly in-case of an accident... im confident that curtis's brackets are structurally strong enough to keep the seat and YOU in place in a front or rear collision...

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting evoBeast:
Post Pics soon

Folks around here are kinda tired of the whole "I own a welder, so I'm a fab shop" type bullshit.

That sound, (... yeah that sound) is either the sizzle of a gorgeous bead being laid down

... or your credibility evaporating ...

They say pictures are worth a thousand words.

Why don't you post some (and an intro thread) before you go any further.

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I love this place.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting raptorreed:
Curtis Evo Seat Brackets
^That last comment was pretty hilarious though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I miss Garfield and I love how his website link goes straight to his badguy thread.

RedTwo

I like to imagine that a man looking suspiciously like Colonel Sanders whipped up mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Is it too soon to talk about a southern gentleman 'whipping' something? : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Jesus_Negros

148 years too soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

James

^^ waitress probably always gives him his food first.

blacksheep

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
148 years too soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Turbo_Negro probably knows all about the south and getting whipped... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Too much? I Keed, I keed

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts