The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EVO 8 beehive valve springs

prove_it

Looking to see if I can generate some interest in multiple sets of brand new in box, OE mitsubishi EVO 8 Valve springs. These are the standard beehive springs. Let me know. It will take up to 2 weeks to ship. I can get multiple sets. Pricing is for GVR4 members currently.

Again, brand spanking new from dealer. NOT USED.

****edited pricing*****
Springs only: $90 shipped CONUS OEM price: $104.32
Retainers only: $130 shipped CONUS OEM price: $158.08
Spring and retainers: $210 shipped CONUS OEM price: $262.40

Last edited:

DavsR

I'd be interested as well, please keep me posted, retainers and springs

prove_it

Since there is interest, lets just basically turn this into a group buy kinda thing.

I revised the pricing a little to get more interest in a total set.

If you want these, start a list of what you want. Then send the price listed to [email protected]. Paypal only. No money, no order. Feel free to send as a gift or add 3 bucks to cover fees.

I will collect money and order these on Thursdays of each week. There will be a couple of weeks turnaround as it takes time to receive them. If I get at least 5 orders at a time, I will have them shipped overnight to expedite the process at no additional cost.

I'll keep this going for a little bit, til either my connection says enough, or I've had enough. I'll donate back to the board as well.

Last edited:

prove_it

bump

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts