The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ETS Intercooler Opinions

maxash0775

Hey guys. I found this new in a craigslist add only asking 150. I like it cause the size should fill the mouth of our cars and will need little to no modding of the car. I know I will have to make piping or have it made but I was going to buy an ebay intercooler around same price but saw this. What do you guys think. What I am building is the run of the mill big 16g (picking up tomorrow I hope) with supporting mods. Thanks

4thStroke

Do not hesitate, pick it up. I'm not sure why you would even consider an eBay core over an ETS core.

You will need to trim the crash beam a little to get it to fit.

maxash0775

Picked it up, love it. Just waiting in new turbo and I'm set. I found this flexible metal 3" tubing at my job that I can bend in the rout of the piping and then take to muffler/ radiator shop and have them copy. It's pretty cool. Thanks all

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned