The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Engine oil level gauge

Nabeel

Hello'

Just need little help. I just bought a new engine oil level gauge Part number. MD127058.
I am confused. Either the mitsubishi give me the wrong part or I had the wrong part on the car. Any one can confirm how long is the original oil gauge is. The new one I bought is a little longer which is showing the current oil level is very high.

turbowop

Are you sure it's longer? Looks like if it had that bend in it it'd be the same length. Did you pull out the old one to compare, so they're both straight?

Nabeel

I did compare them. It is about 1cm or less longer..

christo

looking at that picture it looks like the new one has a longer handle? Is the metal part longer?

Nabeel

the handel is longer And the metal part is 1cm longer. I need some one please to mesure the one it his car and confirm to me.

jepherz

Staff member
None of my cars have anything like the bottom one in the pic. The handle is way too long.

Nabeel

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
I appreciate if any one can mesure the one from his car and tell me. I need to know how long it is.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts