The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EMX5636

transparentdsm

again helped me out, was a great guy and welded me a battery tray. im very happy with it. pictures in my thread eventually.

pot

Staff member
Justin is a helluva man -He went out of his way to assist me with fabricating a custom rear battery tray/mount for the galant from a reputable vendor. When the vendor couldn't perform the job due to scheduling conflicts, Justin took it upon himself to fabricate the tray all by himself. This was out of aluminum too! I wasn't just impressed with how he went out of his way to help me with my project but I was equally impressed with his craftsmanship skills to boot. If you have an opportunity to do business with him you won't be disappointed.

transparentdsm

I can't thank him enough. Sold me his old ksports since he got the feals. Can't wait to install them. This is a great guy and if he has something that you need don't hesitate to buy from him.

pot

Staff member
This marks my second or third transaction with Justin and I am literally speechless with regard to his professionalism, attitude, and most of all the quality of his work. He is a huge untapped resource for the galant community. Although, you won't hear him advertise his services much if at all, if you need something fabricated he is the go-to-guy.

I asked Justin to kindly make me a hitch for 182 and boy did he deliver. The material he selected, his welds, and just how it all came together were top notch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif He even included a Ball Mount!! Anyway, the bottom line is Justin is the sh*t. Just 'sayin. Below are pictures of the Hitch he made for me.

pot

Staff member
Justin purchased a 4 Bolt Cup Set from me and this transaction was just as smooth as the last four or so. He is an excellent forum member and I look forward to a continuation of our friendship. Thanks again Justin!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts