The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Emergency brake bracket.

texasgvr4

so ive had my galant for a few yrs now, it sat for about a yr and i just recently started to drive it again. with over 200k on the clock it needs some attention, ive been a member here since i got the car but mostly browse and forgot my other member ID.

Anyway, i need some help please. Brakes are in very bad shape, master leaks into booster and i have a horrible brake pull.

i've located all the parts except for the booster does anyone have any idea where i can get one?

Also the emergency brake doesn't work bc the cable is not hooked up to one of the calipers, the caliper looks close the the other side but is slightly different like maybe a dsm caliper or somthing im not sure, but the L shaped bracket that the cable runs through is missing. Does anyone have one of these? or know where i can get one? any help would be great thanks guys.

Last edited:

prove_it

Any dsm will have the same bracket on the rear caliper.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I don't believe so, but some member here have changed to 3g Eclipse and may have one available.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Post a WTB for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts