The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

emblem on fender?

Yeah, yeah, total no0b question, I know.... but, what is that emblem I see on the fender in some of the pics of members' cars? It appears to be red/black and triangular? I can't seem to find a pic with one large enough to make out what it is.

2000GTX

I know mine has AWD emblems, but I don't have a VR4 or a GSX.

fuel

the only VR-4s to get emblems in that area were the 1988 JDM models, and it was a Japanese Car Of The Year badge.

IMG_2371.JPG

GSX_TC

Yep that's my car in the pics, and here is where you can get the emblem click

Mark, she had Advan tires at one point, then changed to khumo all seasons and the kept the lil Advan badge on.

Last edited:

minneSNOWta

IIRC, Spoon made that look hot. I could be wrong, but the placement seems deja vu. Initial D heads will recognize the emblems from both the Todo School's EK9 Type-Rs. The "Demo" car was modeled after Spoon's. Mostly see the look on Hondas.

That 1988 badge is bad ass. How did you get that?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned