The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EHmotorsports

coyotes

Had this guy down in Beaverton Oregon check out my Galant shortly before I purchased it. Good guy, knows his DSMs, good with communication and set some of his own projects out of the way to see my car on short notice. He has a VR4 of his own, and had another in the shop he was working on. Seems like he knows what he's doing, gave me some good information on my car as well.

Thank you sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thomas

coyotes

Much thanks to Evan again at EHMotorsports down in Beaverton, OR for the work being done on my spare engine. He has found all sorts of issues with the previous owner's assembly and corrected them. I would have had no idea where to start with or even known to fix. Well worth the money knowing my engine is in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. Very thorough and great communication.

He has done Efinix' motor as well.

EfiniX

Did a sweet job on it, too. I'll have a build thread up once we finish the last bit of work in a few weeks.

EfiniX

Build thread up. 400 est. crank HP after a dyno tune. Just terrific work!

EfiniX

Installed one of his custom short-shifters. It's amazing. The tuner at English Racing (Aaron) liked it so much that he asked me to put him in touch with Evan to make more!

jnava

Staff member
Fast payment and he's am an of his word, which in this day is hard to find. ...

Vader

Made a trade this past weekend for one of his custom made short shifters in return for my stock radio. Great guy, Very knowledgeable, Great communication, easy to find location, and a FANTASTIC quality piece! I will definitely try to do business with him in the future!

EfiniX

I don't even know where to stop with this guy. Helped me install new exhaust mani bolts recently. We ended up snapping a few turbo bolts in the process. he spent all day drilling out and tapping new threads. I mean ALL DAY.

not just a great mechanic, but a top-notch human being as well.

Fiascoxl

Sent in a shifter to be shortened, turn around was amazingly quick. I can't stress enough how professional he is and the amazing quality and function of his shifter.

manikbastrd

Shifter shipped over the weekend. Build quality looks nice and a nice guy to deal with.

minneSNOWta

Thanks for the sending unit setup.

jnava

Staff member
Evan hooked me up with his COP and also went out and sourced me cam timing cover. Description and pics are exactly what is expected and he his packaging was perfect. Professional as it can be. Thanks Evan, as always, business is always good when dealing with Evan.

coyotes

Quoting coyotes:
Had this guy down in Beaverton Oregon check out my Galant shortly before I purchased it. Good guy, knows his 4g63s, good with communication and set some of his own projects out of the way to see my car on short notice. He has a VR4 of his own, and had another in the shop he was working on. Seems like he knows what he's doing, gave me some good information on my car as well.

Thank you sir. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thomas

jnava

Staff member
Evan again worked out a deal. This time, it was the HKS evc1. Old school goodies. Shipped it fast and as described. Thanks Evan.

jnava

Staff member
Evan hooked me up with some jdm fogs....great guy, great deal. I have some sh*t to sell, he buys. He builds something, I buy.....btw, he's usually building some sweet sh*t...ask.

jnava

Staff member
Evan sold me a fp/oem manifold heat shield....Shipped it perfectly and is a beauty. Thanks Evan.

EfiniX

I can't say enough good things about Evan, my local VR4 mechanic. He does the job right every single time. Recently, I paid him to put in a scirocco radiator to replace my OEM radiator that had decided to start leaking at one of the seams. He not only got the radiator in, he fabricated a housing, installed a new fan, rewired the existing fan to add an additional relay, rewired my fuel pump, and built a heat shield for my hot-side IC piping.

If he sees something he's not satisfied with, he goes into his shop and comes out with something better. Really, just the best mechanic I've ever worked with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts