The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EGR/FPS to control water injection.

GreenGSX

The One Lap VR-4 has ECMlink and I want to use either the FPS or the EGR to control the water injection. Which wire does the ECU use to go to ground? I want to use that wire to ground/activate the relay that turns the pump on and off. I am just trying to make things simpler and take the hobbes switch out of the loop. Plus, ECMlink with speed density will let me control things like the rpm and boost window the water injection activates.

GreenGSX

Thanks Jeff, I was hoping to be able to tap into either of those under the hood so I didn't have the pull the ECU. But either way this is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

CarRacer

I emailed you a color coded ecu pinout as well. Hopefully that will help you trace the wire under the hood.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts