The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ecu

Steve885

I changed my turbo set up and got a brand new head..I have a updated keydiver chip that he said would adapt to any setup. My question is how do I reset the ECU if that possible...

SouthCaliVR4

our ecus have every little adaptive learning. Just disco the batt for a few min & you're done. you could remove the cables from the batt short them together & turn the key on for a few min as well but I don't think it's necessary to go that far.

JCorbo25

I think Dave at FFTEC (Hayward) can flash chips if you need it. Do you have a logger at all? Might be good to stay safe.

At the point you are at, I'd 'invest' in ECMLink V3. It can be had for ~$500-$600, sometimes less without the ECU.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts