The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ECU inspect / repair / replace?

PJGross

With the weird fuel pump relay turning off and the possibility of capacitors leaking on my ECU causing this, I wanted to see what options I would have.

I bought my current ECU from Jeff O. (Keydiver) in 2006 or 7 socketed with his chip.
I wrote him a note on his site but not sure if he will mess with this stuff anymore.

Would ECMTuning be a good option to have inspect/repair/replace my ECU?

I am open to other options as well. I just wanted to understand what those options were.

Thank you,
PJ G.

thomcasey

Absolutely. They are fast and thorough. I had mine back in 1 week total turnaround.

gvr4ever

Keydiver supports existing customers. He updated my chip a few years ago.

I second ECMTuning for repair, but if you ever wanted a updated chip, I think they are only $20

JNR

Not sure if he posts anymore, but Terry did mine a few years ago and was happy with his work and rate.

AllanL

Quoting thomcasey:
Absolutely. They are fast and thorough. I had mine back in 1 week total turnaround.

+1

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts