The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Lenovo E220S and Lenovo T440s laptops for sale

blacksheep

1) E220s on eBay - Great for cafe use and tuning...lightweight, ultraportable. Its missing the HDD caddy door, but can be found online for 15 or less.

click

2) Lenovo T440s (i5, 8GB, 256 SSD, touchscreen lenovo, Windows 10 Pro). Its about 3 years old, enterprise class machine for 300 bux + shipping. Its a pretty awesome machine. If anyone is interested, please let me know.I can list on eBay if you feel more secure buying it there, but my feedback here will speak for itself.

Gvr4-330

I've known KC for a long time now and have myself bought a few ThinkPads from him. I would not hesitate to buy from him and avoid eBay!

Jesus_Negros

Can vouch for KC as well. I've bought a few off of him before. Always clean and in tiptop shape.

fuel

We have T440S's here at work and can confirm they are a hardy machine, though ours are a bit slower as we have a lesser spec config (4-8GB RAM, i5, 5400rpm HDD, no touch screen). Also have i7 T440P which fly but boy they are a chunky machine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned