The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD NJ 10/11/14

desant78

Hello gvr4.org

I know it's a little late posting, but I am wonder if the vr4's will make a showing this year! I'll be there, been super busy with work so I haven't had a chance to make this thread earlier, but 995 will be making a showing.

Like last year, if anyone wants to meet up at my house in NJ before heading straight to camden, let me know!

I'm at

484 East Barber Ave
Woodbury, NJ 08096

There is a graveyard right next to that address, and it will have a green vr4 parked as a land mark.

See you guys at MOD!

GSTwithPSI

I'm planning on going. I don't know what the turnout will be for VR4s though. It didn't seem like there was a lot of interest in tho other MOD thread.

desant78

Shane, last year we even had more people!

I think we had like 9 to 11 vr4's there. If you look up last years MOD 2014 pictures were posted. Hope to see you there!

GalantTuner10

I will be there in my Evo X. Couldn't get my 96 Galant ready to make the long trip from CT.

desant78

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
What's the turnout for this year looking like, desant?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Usually since I'm so close to the venue I start about 2 months out posting and trying to get people to come out, usually only 3 or 4 respond, and then we meet another 3-4 people there. I will be there, I think maybe dustyduff will be out there.

still a cool event.

p.s. I REALLY want a evo x. Just I can justify a car payment which will halt all other car builds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

desant78

hello all, so I just found out Im working third shift 9pm to 9am saturday night. Unfortunately, I cannot meet up with anyone before the event as a result. Forntuately, I drive past the venue from work, so I'll be there around 930ish.

See you all there!

I really would like to make it out but I'm not sure how my work schedule will work with it and both my 1gb and 1166 still need some work

GalantTuner10

I still finished my galant while owning the Evo but if I didn't mod the Evo the galant would be 100% lol. I just haven't put the miles on it to trust the new setup going that far lol.

I will be there in a dirty Evo because I worked every day and had my audit this week as well as working tomorrow night. f*** it lol

VR4_1752

Not gonna be able to make it this year...have fun guys!

GalantTuner10

I will be meeting a group in New Jersey at the Molly pitcher rest area off the turnpike. Usually meet around 7 and leave by 8. Hope to see you guys. I'm going rain or shine.

GSTwithPSI

Fawk. I spent all day detailing the Galant yesterday, and now it looks like it's going to rain. Still planning to make the trip though. Here's the route I'll be taking if anyone along the way wants to meet up:
4aX5JNpQAnmB9OjZnoJIUs-zWsXpOx_xlP6uHgyLF68=w756-h538-no

Gizmovr4

I had a great time last year ! I was thinking of going again this year this time with the yellow conquest - since they were not represented well last year. Once again I was going with my 5 year old son. The 80% chance of rain , 26 year old car and 5 year old combination will keep me from going. They should have an alternative day in case it rained ! I was looking forward to meeting some more vr4 guys - perhaps next year !! Enjoy guys!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned