The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012

Drew84

Hopefully my friend with the Conquest can make it.

7872132864_42cbe01ec7_z.jpg

DSSA

We'll be down there with a booth set up and helping run the Competition Clutch booth.

We're going to be offering up show-only specials on a ton of parts, including insane deals on Competition Clutch products.

We originally were thinking about an Evo X and an Evo IX, but since this is a Mitsubishi only event, we wanted to bring something down that is true to our roots, and the heritage that got us all into this.

We'll be attending with a 1G NA car set up for road race use, and the car that brought me into the Mitsubishi World-- #1047 which is currently up on a lift out in the shop getting some updating/cleaning up before the show.

Nate will be attending with said car and helping run the JNZ Booth, so swing by and harass him as well!

Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Josh

I'll be there my car ain't 100% but I'm still taking it. Just not opening the hood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

^ oh boo. 138 wont be making it, but 1365 sure will be there. really bummed, but there is no interior in 138 and i still haven't resolved my sunroof leak problem. the hole is to big to fit a sunroof i can afford/want, so im thinking calk the whole thing shut.

dustyduff

I'm still planning on attending, but I'll be 'limping' my turd all the way there. I'm fairly certain that my car has a hairline crack in the cylinder wal or possibly a cracked headl. The car is breaking up badly and I keep finding the plugs saturated with water. The car will be getting a 2.3L over the winter. Not going to miss the event as long as the car can make it there.

desant78

+1 for those in NJ who want to meet up, lets get a roll call started. List (again) of all those who want to meet in SJ before rolling out to Camden

1. jertech
2. desant78

and still, my home is open for all those who want to come and hang out afterwards. I live in Woodbury, NJ.

transparentdsm

ok there where and when in SJ? haha. i thought SJ was like a diner or something.. let me know a time because i have to leave my house like crazy early i think to meet up with ya'll in the AM

I've noticed there's a lot of people here from New Jersey. That means there should b a lot of vr4's at this event. Come on guys lets get this list going. One more day till mod.

desant78

Here is the address to the self wash car wash, I always see people here and it's minutes from my house.

1378 Delsea Dr, Deptford, NJ

We could meet at my house, (since i'm 5 minutes from the highway) or at the car wash since Drew said he might be using one. Or another place, let me know. My house has a graveyard next to it so parking isn't a problem, but low cars might not like pulling in.

Also my car won't be any beauty queen, but I'm bringing her and showing her off. she isn't show quality, but I did all the work myself, so I'm damn proud of it.

blackvr4

1. Sal-----------------Woodbury, NJ
2. jertech-------------Vineland, NJ
3. Phil (DynastyLCD)---Harwinton, CT
4. Mike (dustyduff)----Mantua, NJ
5. tranparentdsm-------Bushkill, PA
6. Rob (VR4_1752--Long Island, NY
7. Andrew (Drew84)-----Salem, MA
8. Alex (blackvr4)-----Cherry Hill, NJ

Sadly I wont be bringing the Galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will have my black 1994 3000GT there, I beat my brother last year as "best" 3000GT and he wont let me take anything else besides the VR-4 because he wants to beat me this year lol.

Drew84

Quoting desant78:
Here is the address to the self wash car wash, I always see people here and it's minutes from my house.

1378 Delsea Dr, Deptford, NJ

We could meet at my house, (since i'm 5 minutes from the highway) or at the car wash since Drew said he might be using one. Or another place, let me know. My house has a graveyard next to it so parking isn't a problem, but low cars might not like pulling in.

Also my car won't be any beauty queen, but I'm bringing her and showing her off. she isn't show quality, but I did all the work myself, so I'm damn proud of it.

I think I found one a little closer Camden, but thank you.

dustyduff

I'm not sure how familiar you are with NJ, but whatever car wash you pick, don't go to one in Camden..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I know the event is IN Camden, but it's along the waterfront which is relatively safe. Camden has been #1 or #2 murder per capita for the past few years.

Drew84

No, no, I know. That's why we're staying in Mt Laurel.

How about this place ?

Cima Car Wash
100 North Black Horse Pike
Bellmawr, NJ 08031
(609) 320-0968

I went to a conventional car wash last year that was on Rt 70, Rt70 would be ideal. Since it was a straight shot to Campbell's field. I can't believe there isn't any self serve bays on that route. Perhaps they just don't come up on google maps.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts