The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012

transparentdsm

womp womp.... so does anyone know who this steve guy is or of any cars that may have been tuned by him. if the guy is really as good as said above i have a friend who will def be going with his 2g and his link because we both want an amazing tune on our cars and every little bit of help is good but if he is amazing at it its def worth the 200$ day at the track. so any info on the guy would be awesome...

desant78

Steve is the one whos signature is under dustyduffs hood lol i will get everyone info this week on the.track and tuning.stuff. no promises yet i havent spoke to the source yet lol

DynastyLCD

Quoting transparentdsm:
Quoting DynastyLCD:
this will be my first MOD, sounds like a good time!

i'm planning on driving my 1g down... if its not borked by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

hey phil want to meet up and cruise down together??

i plan on meeting up with Sal and Mike indefinetely. if you're along the way, we should get a big group going. anyone got a meeting point for our cruise to MOD yet?

add GalantTuner10 to the list too, he's going to be headed to MOD with all the guys from TGC.

transparentdsm

phil let me know the route you plan on taking down there, im in PA right off exit 52 on route 84, right after you leave NY. im thinking your going to take 84 to 87 to 287 right? let me know.

DynastyLCD

Shane, im an idiot sometimes about directions. when we went to NJ, we plugged in my girlfriend's GPS, dialed in the address, and went to Mike's old place. i believe we went 84, to 684, to 87, to 95. after our last trip, im beginning to consider either coming down dumb early in the AM, or coming down the night before. then again, if you are off 84, maybe we could meet up and make the trip together? id assume you probably know better ways than the GPS/mapquest does

transparentdsm

im not sure how long of a drive it is for you, but its only a 2 hour drive from my house(says mapquest, means like 1:30 prolly), so if you want you could cruise down by me spend the night then truck down to camden. if your up for it..

DynastyLCD

i just played with mapquest a little bit. looks like its about 4 hours or so from CT to camden. if i went to your place in bushkill, it would be roughly 5 hours. however, im not putting it out of the equasion, as the jersey turnpike really sucks traffic-wise.

transparentdsm

yeah it does and if you come with me i know so many crazy back roads to take down there, we can have a real fun drive, not to mention the roads by my house are amazing to cruise on...

TMG

I should be there again this year. I have been there the last 2 years so might as well make it 3 in a row.

Here is the pic of the venue in Camden last year.

A nice Outlander Sport GT

transparentdsm

Hey everyone going to MOD in camden .... what are you all doing afterwards ???? .... i will be heading up to Sayreville, NJ to go to the Misfits concert. Anyone else interested in going???

desant78

I have been so lazy making plans for this, but I have no plans afterwards. When dusty gets back from work travel I'll brain storm with him and see if we decide to do anything.

I'm getting excited to see the event and meet a ton of members. I will have an update on the track day by the end of the week. thanks!

I'll pass on the concert. But def considering going to the track. My car is basicly stock at 10 psi but if I can get something to tune n bigger injectors n more boost it before then I'll def go.

ducttapeguy

Id love to go and get to meet up with all you East coast guys again but I dont think Ill be able to make it this year. Im supposed to go to a school for about 3 weeks in early October. I think we get weekends but looking at prices and flight times it doesnt really seem like a possibility right now. If they cancel my school date then I might be able to make it, but I wont know until a lot closer to MOD.

Tyler

dustyduff

Looking forward to meeting more members during MOD. This will be the first time I really get to show the car off a bit, besides the locals who have seen it.

As far as the track day is concerned, the price is approximately $200 (assuming we get 10 people) from 8am to around 4pm. We have approximately 6 or 7 definites lined up. We still plan on having the track day regardless of the amount of people (it will just cost more money). I saw some folks interested in my buddy Steve tuning they're car, but unfortunately, he's all booked up that day. He's tuning about 3-4 different cars and his own (RB26 swapped 300zx). I'm sure he wouldn't mind lending some advice/helping, but doubt he wants any more on his plate since he's trying to enjoy the track day. If anyone is interested in the track day, please PM me so I can relay information for my buddy Steve. If you're truly interested, the $200 deposit (non-refundable) is required VERY SOON. You'd basically be locking in your spot (if you're car breaks prior to then, you're SOL).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts