The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012

desant78

Lets start getting some hype for this event! As of right now according to mitsubishicars.com it is

When: October 13, 2012
9:00am - 1:00pm
Where: 401 N. Delaware Avenue
Camden, NJ 08102

Hoping to meet some cool people out there! If anyone wants to meet up and roll up VR4 style let me know, I'm about 20 mins from it.

See you there!

dustyduff

You know I'll be there Sal!! I think Ed (throughfaith323) and my buddy steve will be going as well. We can meet up and drive out there together if you want. (Assuming my car holds together after track day). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

DynastyLCD

this will be my first MOD, sounds like a good time!

i'm planning on driving my 1g down... if its not borked by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Like desant said let's get motivated to go. Who else is going??
Check in list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

desant78

Ok lets get a list going....

1. Sal-----------------Woodbury, NJ
2. jertech-------------Vineland, NJ
3. Phil (DynastyLCD)---Harwinton, CT
4. Mike (dustyduff)----Mantua, NJ
5. tranparentdsm-------Bushkill, PA

Lets get this list growing! As we approach the date I'll propose a overall meeting place for all those interested. Maybe since its' over in the afternoon we could have a lil get together too. Well have to see who all is interested.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

anyone of you guys have dsmlink v3 on sd with a big 16g and evo8 injectors... i can't get my car to turn on. it starts and then turns its self right off. im going crazy. i know my timing is good and that the car does run because i can use the 2g maf i have and everything is dead on and it sounds great. then i turn it to sd and it wont stay on unless i peg the throttle. sorry for being off topic but i wanna meet up with everyone and im hoping someone here can help.

I'm interested in a get together and a meet up. It's my first time going to one of these. What should I expect?

"off topic" sounds like ur link ain't sending or reading fuel at idle but idk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Mayb the link is messed up or is it new??

desant78

Quoting transparentdsm:
anyone of you guys have dsmlink v3 on sd with a big 16g and evo8 injectors... i can't get my car to turn on. it starts and then turns its self right off. im going crazy. i know my timing is good and that the car does run because i can use the 2g maf i have and everything is dead on and it sounds great. then i turn it to sd and it wont stay on unless i peg the throttle. sorry for being off topic but i wanna meet up with everyone and im hoping someone here can help.

This is on topic, kinda, whatever it takes to get you there haha. Anyway a few of us are heading to English town raceway oct 1st, and for 200 bucks renting out the track for the day. if anyone is interested in joining, there is a guy named steve who is a mad man with link. If you are interested in his help/renting the track w/ us let me know send me a PM. me and dustyduff and throughfaith323 will be there. This is open to anyone who is intersted but let me know ASAP. good luck!

visionpaintball

I plan on attending MOD this year with my 1g.
Little early to tell with my work schedule but I might be interested in that track rental on Oct 1st if there's room for me.

transparentdsm

^^
thats what i just asked him and it's 200 a person. it isn't that bad as long as your car can make the trip down there. if i can get mine to idle and stay running ill even limp it down there. now i just need to know the cut off date on when i have to get you the cash or at least my final decision is.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

Quoting DynastyLCD:
this will be my first MOD, sounds like a good time!

i'm planning on driving my 1g down... if its not borked by then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

hey phil want to meet up and cruise down together??

transparentdsm

and we have idle... and mild drivability. the guy before me had a 2g maf harness pigtailed in and they had the baro wire(green/yellow) crossed with the other green/yellow wire on the maf harness. a dtc came up as malfunctioning baro so i figured the wires were backwards. i am way more then happy right now.

transparentdsm

do any of you know if they have a road course there? id really like to tune my car for daily driving not so much a straight line.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts