The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

East Coast MOD 2012 pictures

Drew84

DynastyLCD

nice pics, Drew! lovin' the GVR4 lineup.

i cannot believe that there was a super clean blue 1gb talon, parked next to a super clean white 1gb talon... funny part is, my blue 1gb has the same evo wheels, and my white 1gb has the same tan leather interior!

dustyduff

Awesome pictures Drew!!!!! I love the "group" line up shot with all of our cars. This was my first MOD and had a really good time, can't wait to come back next year. Hopefully we can plan something again for everyone to meet up before/after MOD.

ducttapeguy

Hell yeah! Hell of a turn out to represent the GVR4. Wish I could have been there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe next year

desant78

Wow those look great! Are they a little photoshopped? No way my car looks that good lol

Drew84

Very, very little post processing. I use a circular polarizer on my lens so it really makes the sky and paint colors "pop".

GSX_TC

Love the pics, its good to see a line up that long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

GVR41380

on that clean white GVR4 i like those headlights.... where do you find those at???? Anyone?

GSX_TC

im gonna try to make this one next year too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dustyduff

Quoting GVR41380:
id pay him to make me a pair!

Link

Quoting GSX_TC:
im gonna try to make this one next year too.

Do it Mike!!!! There was an Evo from Texas that was there. He ended up winning a prize for longest distance traveled, but I can't remember what it was. We have a lot of guys local here that could probably help you out with a place to crash if need be.

GSX_TC

I can certainly get the time off. and im sure this would fall on a weekend so all i would need to do is save up money for all the expenses. and of course going over the car and making sure nothing can mess up along the journey there. this one different from the Factory Mod right?

dustyduff

I've never been to factory MOD, however I believe it's essentially the same event just a different location. Free lunch, free t-shirt, and a bunch of nice cars......

Cypress, California - For West Coast
Normal, Illinois - For Midwest (Factory MOD)
Camden, New Jersey - For East Coast

We had a pretty good turn out though. I think we probably beat the number of VR-4's in the other locations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There was one other VR-4 not in the pictures that belonged to one of the guys from JNZTuning that was on display.

GSX_TC

Well it's 17 hours one way for me to normal Illinois and 26 hours one way to new jersey, haha I think I'll try factory mod next year.

So far my car has been to west coast Cypress CA mod and Dallas TX mod. It would be cool to attend the factory Mod in Normal Illinois.

Last edited:

GVR41380

I will be attending MOD in Normal IL, i missed it this year...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts