The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dyno Day @ Force Engineering FEB 2

Redwood

Whats going on tuners! We have been busy getting settled in with the new Mustang dyno and figured its about time to release this to the community.

We are having a dyno day on Feb 2, 2013 and currently have 10 spots open. It will be 3 pulls for 80 bucks. It will be an open house so we can stay warm inside .

Dyno Day deposits

We also got the prices for tuning and dyno time figured out and here they are!

2WD/AWD Hourly Dyno Rental: (1 Hour Minimum, Tuning Allowed)
First hour- $150
Additional- $100
Add sensors(boost, Wideband AFR, OBD-2, ect)- $25 per hour
Daily Rental(Dyno Day, Personal Tuning, ect)- $700 for 8 hours($10 strap fee per car)

No Tuning power pulls(3 pulls)- $110

2WD/AWD Hourly Tuning Rates: (1 Hour Minimum)
Carburetor- $175 for first hour, $150 for additional hour
DSMlink/ECMlink- $325 flat rate. Addition $125 an hour after 2 hours.
Open Source(factory ecu-EVO, Subaru, later DSM)- $400 flat rate. Addition $150 an hour after 2 hours.
Standalone EMS( Megasquirt, AEM, other)- $250 an hour up to 4 hours. After 4 hours we will spend the rest of an 8 hour day tuning. The rate will start over the following day if needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thecman02

I'll be there with the VR4. Not dynoing though. Don't like to beat on my car much while I daily it too and from school/work.

Redwood

nice im going to go just to check out the shop and hang with everyone. my car isnt ready for dyno yet but figured it would be funn to check it out.

Redwood

dyno day is tomorrow i guess it starts at 9 am or when every you want to show up if you want to watch. looks like they got a couple sweet cars coming out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts