The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dumb question

Sooo. I searched the forum to try and find out but I just bought my car last week and the guy didnt have the keychain and im looking to possibly figure out if I could possibly order a replacement and where i could find it. If this is a repost, I appologize I'm trying to figure this out while Im in school at the moment so the ability to search isnt as great as I'd like it to be

mistaVR4

That strange man, this is your second post but it still say's 1?

Anyway, welcome to the board.....

AnotherNewb

There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jmorri15

i dont know about that one. ive head some really really dumb questions

jmorri15

im not saying his question was dumb but ive head some

MitsuDriver274

Quoting AnotherNewb:
There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb people

huge bucks fan. tressel is innocent btw

thanks guys I look forward to being a part of the forum my galant is alread getting built and should hopefully be near complete by the end of the year

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts