The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dsmlink connection HELP!

MellowVR4

I just bought a new laptop, downloaded link, got the right com port and everything, but it does not wanna connect. Keeps telling me that (the port refused to accept the required bitrate) And it just doesn't let me connect. Can someone please help!

MellowVR4

Yeah the v3 1GDSM

I don't know if I need to download the driver for the window 8.1 that's on link? not sure.

Last edited:

manikbastrd

I had to download a driver for my mac. You may have to do the same for that version of windows.

MellowVR4

Ok, so I got it to work, but then all of sudden while I was playing with it , it decided to just disconnect by itself and now it won't connect again.

manikbastrd

Sometimes I have to turn the car off, Restart my Laptop, and then once the laptop is fully rebooted, plug it in while the car is in the on/running position. IDK if this will help but I hope so!

MellowVR4

Its acting weird that's for sure, It was working again and everything seems normal now. Lets hope.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts