The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dsm10o0

Brunoboy

Nico is a great seller, Sold me Both fogs and a Turbo Exhaust housing for a great price, and will be buying more parts from him asap. Thanks again.
-Shane

dsm10o0

Just saw this. Thanks alot for the gg thread man.

Brunoboy

For Sure Nico, And another great Transaction with this member today.

Nico and i traded parts, fast shipper and a good deal.

thanks again!
Jesse

89coltgt

Sold him an ex manifold, no issues here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jason G.

I bought an item from Nico Saturday and it showed up at my house Monday. It had a little shipping damage,which was mostly cosmetic
and he threw a little back my way even though he didn't have to. He was also easy to reach and kept communication throughout.

Awesome guy to deal with

EgonOlsen

Bought 2 black ISCs
Good communication, speedy shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Would like to thank you for letting me get those FP2 cams from you. Thanks for your patience and easy communication.

Mike

tsiboy

awesome guy! gave me a great deal on a evoIII 16g turbo. I paid tuesday night, he shipped it on wednesday morning and i got it Friday afternoon. will buy again from him without hesitation.

DynastyLCD

Nico sold me a gauge, was in better shape than expected, and the price could not be beat!

A+++ forum member! will not hesitate to deal with again! thanks Nico!

citymunky

pickup a small item (NLA) for me a the junk yard and send it to me for FREE. Thanks man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSX_TC

Ordered a hard to get rubber grommet piece and he shipped it out asap, recieved it with zero problems Thank you =)

460GVR4

Great buyer and seller. Have done multiple transactions and look forward to in the future. Thanks alot.

deedo

great seller, got the parts shipped same day as payment and got them a few days later, highly recomend business with em

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned