The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Drive LSD gearbox.

AcidNeo

Good day. Registered account on the forum recently. I'm from Russia, Irkutsk city, it is in Siberia.

2 years ago I became the owner of the car MMC Galant, E39A, Super VR4, 1990 onwards, 4G63T-CYCLONE, 4WD, 4WS, automatic transmission W4a33-1-UQ6.

About six months ago I bought LSD gearbox to this machine, and 3 bolt drive to it. Himself reducer in good condition, but the condition of the internal grenades drives are not very good.

Question: do the internal grenades OEM number to order them? We find these parts impossible....

Thanks in advance))

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Gearbox with 3 bolt drive.

I think you are referring to the "rear differential" ring and pinion with LSD, 3 bolt axle shafts model ????

Rear axle gears NOT the AWD transmission ???

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Online catalogue here will help:

click

You need to know what model car the LSD rear differential came from.

Seals for LSD (Limited Slip Differential) and OPEN differential (standard) may be different, I don't know.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
That part "B" is likely not available separately.

You will likely have to purchase a whole axle assembly, unless someone has a matching cup they will separate.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned