The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Data Logging/DSM Link

BpuVR4

let me preface this by saying that i'm technologically not brilliant. I stick to the simple stuff. I was looking through my old parts stash from previous cars, and noticed i still have a palm pilot from my 2nd vr4 that was used for data logging. I definitely don't remember how to use the palm or data logging as it was back in like '06. I'm thinking about poking around to see if i can get the data logging going again on the palm.

The question is, when did you guys decide to go from just data logging to dsm link? Also, I don't want to be the fool that goes in over my head in getting a dsm link (down the road) and can't figure out how to use it. I'm not really someone who is gonna be upgrading turbo setups constantly and what not...when I get it running perfectly I'm gonna just keep it healthy.

TomN

As soon as such plug n plays like DSM link hit the market I quit using basic data loggers on the palm.
This would be long before 06.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned