The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Darksideauto

thedsmguy

Deserves a big good guy thread. We agreed to make a trade in parts. He then came up needing to use the parts I was going to receive. When he learned that he politely called off the trade and offered a concessionary prize for me for free (I paid for shipping trying to be a nice guy back). Cool guy!

Terry Posten

Very nice guy. Hooked me up with some gears so I could finish my tranny build.

Also bringing back a Galant to its former glory that was raped by it's former owners.

Always good to see a member keeping the fine tradition of our board.

Diego

Bought a trans and x-case from him... Great price, drove 5 hours for it.

He cleaned up the inside guts and even hi temp'd the fork and gave me a new TOB..

great guy. Thanks Dave.

Terry Posten

Came through again. Every part I have bought has been better than expected for used.

Thanks.

Bought a Volvo radio from him and it worked like a charm as soon as I got the stupid thing unlocked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks a bunch.

ApexHunter

Great guy to deal with- fast shipping, good communication, no complaints whatsoever. I would definitely buy from him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts