The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

cyclone intake mani using keydiver...

So i bought 981 not to long ago and was informed by the owner that the cyclone intake mani was controlled by the keydiver chip...My question is if so how? I assume through the fpr selioned it has hops switch and power wires for it do i plug it into fpr sel. if so were is the fpr sel???

Thanks sorry for the spelling it's late...

Davis

blackvr4

here is a good write up for u man

there are several ways to actuate the cyclone manifold, this how to goes threw all of them

click

good luck!

CutlassJim

Quoting hemicolt:
So i bought 981 not to long ago and was informed by the owner that the cyclone intake mani was controlled by the keydiver chip...My question is if so how? I assume through the fpr selioned it has hops switch and power wires for it do i plug it into fpr sel. if so were is the fpr sel???

Thanks sorry for the spelling it's late...

Davis

The FPR solenoid is located by the brake booster, stock that is. And it's Hobbs, unless we're talking about beer. Mmmmmm beer.

Sweet thanks that was a great read, but i guess i still dont know were the fpr wiring or plug is on the firewall??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned