The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Cyclone Hardware

desant78

Hello gvr4.org

I have a cyclone intake I will be using, but I am short a few parts. I found the gaskets and vacuum canister, I just need to know the bolts I need for the manifold.

I have two studs on two of the three pieces (can't remember which) and will be posting a picture of what I have. I am not sure if I need more studs, or if bolts were used.

Does anyone have a screen shot of a technical manual that has the dimensions for the hardware? I would greatly appreciate the help.

thanks in advance

hey man do u have any pics of the mani???? im tryin to figure out how to remove wat i believe is the egr on the cyclone mani but have need pics to identify

desant78

Quoting Adsmthing:
hey man do u have any pics of the mani???? im tryin to figure out how to remove wat i believe is the egr on the cyclone mani but have need pics to identify

agreed i'll take pics tomorrow but there is nothing for the EGR on the cyclone.

and thanks for the tip for the hardware store, I do my rsearch and ordering at work when I am a little under-employed, which is why I made this thread. I will end up taking this to a store most likely.

Spyke169

desant78 is correct, no egr on the manifold, the pins of our (USDM) ecu that controls the egr are the pins that are used to control the actuation of the manifold on the JDM ecu.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts