The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Custom Fiber Glass Hood?

Diego

Fawk for $800 I would totally sell mine... but I have always wanted to see if this fits
click

InitialdVR4

Quoting rmontalvo23:
"Stupid high price tag"

That's all relative to who you are selling it too. The copies are going for $400 plus shipping at the moment. It all depends how bad you want it, and I want it bad!

where can some attain these so called copies for 400 at haha

Chi271

Quoting Diego:
Fawk for $800 I would totally sell mine... but I have always wanted to see if this fits
click

Man I had one of those Evo rexspeed trunk lip wing... Sold it for $75 after I had sold my Evo last year.. should of kept it.. Id like to know dimensions on it, to see if it will come close.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

cheekychimp

Apparently it is not wide enough. A member was selling one about 6 months back and I asked the same question. He test fitted it on a Galant for me. It didn't reach the edges of the trunk. Shame, because I think it might have looked quite good!

I still like the Skyline GTS wing on our cars though!

GSX_TC

Has that been done yet?

raptorWagon

I can snag one from the local yard, just need a Garant to mock it up on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts