The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

CmanorVr4

Curtis and I have several transactions between us over the years......it's almost boring to write reviews for him because each transaction is the same....EXCELLENT!!!

GSX_TC

Got my Curtis brackets from him, very nice Guy and Very Helpful. even provided me with the tracking number like i asked for. Thank you curtis

Mike

Brunoboy

great communication, fast payment, great guy. would never hesitate to do business with.

QnzMostWanted

Curtis....what can I say, you went above and beyond for my order....waited weeks for me to get the money together and personally brought them to FL on his vacation and left them for me to pick up at Boostx's house after i finished paying him off....would never hesitate to buy from him again.

thanks again

jnava

Staff member
Thanks Curtis, that was ridiculous fast on the jdm bumper brackets. I can't wait to buy some other goodies from you .

jnava

Staff member
Curtis packages the items he sells as if it came from the manufacturer. It's nicely packed and as described. Hell, his prices are great. I would recommend buying anything he sells. Thanks for the manifold.

jnava

Staff member
Curtis strikes again. I've been looking for a deal on a driver side A pillar, and of course Curtis has the perfect one I need. Packaged this item perfectly. I don't know how you do it Curtis. Thanks again, I can't wait for you to start building......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

jnava

Staff member
If you need something, Curtis probably has it. This guy has go fast bits and ordinary stock parts. Whatever you need, contact him. I just bought the ETS gloss black gvr4 fmic with all the goodies. He makes deals happen and his shipping is perfect. Buy this guys parts, you won't be dissapointed. PM him if you need something.

jnava

Staff member
I don't know what to say now. The stuff he sells is the best and it arrives packaged correctly. This time, I bought his HR lowering springs. Paid him and got them shipped. I don't know how he does it, but you should buy his goodies. If you need a part for your car, pm Curtis. He probably has 3 of each item that you are probably looking for. I just know that I'm dropping some coin into my car and he has some of the best goodies for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

se7enine

Curtis rocks! Fast response, fast shipping, great deals.....if ever I need something else curtis will be the first person to PM. Thanks

jnava

Staff member
Curtis, just make a pile of all of the good sh*t and send it to me on a pallet. I think I would have saved money if I would have bought it in one single swoop. There is no doubt that Curtis has the parts you need. This time, that 93 grille. Just buy his sh*t, you will never have a problem with his shipping nor the products. He'll probably have what your looking for, he has had all the goodies I'v been looking for.

citymunky

Picked up some parts form Curtis, I got more than what I asked for plus I got a killer deal. Thanks

bigblock4g63

Fast shipper - Part came in looking almost new - Cant go wrong buying from him.

ApexHunter

Got the bumper brackets from Curtis FAST, and am very happy with the product! Quality craftsmanship!

89Mirageman

Always a pleasure dealing with Curtis. He bought my Evo X suspension and all I had to do was box the stuff up. He covered shipping on his end and sent me the labels. Awesome guy in my book!

jnava

Staff member
Sold me another set of bumper brackets for my ...lost count on how many jdm bumpers now. Always a good deal buying with him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts