The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

strokin4dr

Stopped by Curtis' place on the last stretch of my cross country drive. Very nice guy to meet and hang out with. Anyway, he hooked me up with a set of his custom jdm bumper brackets that my car has been needing terribly. They are one hell of a freebie. Thanks Curtis!!! If you ever need anything just ask. Hope to be able to meet up again when I have time to stay longer and take you for a ride in the hatch after its makeover /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif.

raptorWagon

Fast shipping and great communication, bought a set of jdm bumper brackets and almost forgot a 5 gauge double din panel from him. The double din panel took some time, but only because Terry was hording it in the garage, both of them worked quick together to get it out and shipped.

once again a great guy to do business with.

gtride

Great GUY. Looked in wanted parts and responded right away. Shipped it out the next day and got it in only 2 days.

Thanks a lot Curtis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dsmer06

Great seller! I had him make a radio bezel gauge pod for me, communication was quick, and the part arrived well packaged. I'd definitely do business with him again.

maroonmetallic

Good packaging & fast shipment on a set of springs & retainers. Thanks Again!!

-Shawn

BoostedAWD91

just got my subframe connectors in the mail today. looks great like everything Curtis does!!! Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

vapid

Got my subframe connectors the other day. They look great and were shipped fast. Thanks!

Olson

subfram braces looks nom nom nom
again thanks andi hope u luck in the future

Terry Posten

Man am I pissed, this guy sells me a set of frame ties and does not even put them on my car for me. What the hell happened to customer service? When I aksed him what the deal was, all he did was ramble on about "clean this", "weld here", "super easy" BS.

Definitely don't buy from this joker. What a rip-off.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

But seriously, great product, better than expected, and super nice guy to deal with. No surprises at all. I have all the faith in the world in this man and his abilities.

Thanks for another great mod to ol' 425/1K.

Last edited:

THEKID

i just received my frame rail connectors and these things are bad ass. as you all already know curtis is the man. he hooked me up with some other goodies. in my book he is a stand up guy and whatever he needs i will do my best to help him.

Eighty9TSI

Long overdue, but I received a ton of parts from curtis and the packaging was exquisite to say the least. It was all shipped in a timely manner and I was able to trust him with ~$725 of my money until it shipped in the next few days after I sent it to him. He was also a sweet heart and sent some neato JDM clear's for the S13 free of charge.

Would most definitely do business with again and recommend him to everyone!

belize1334

I received and installed my non-power antenna last night. It looks good and the radio comes in clear. The best part is that I don't get that awful grinding sound from the old antenna motor whenever I turn the stereo on. Also, I think that I've saved AT LEAST 6 ounces of weight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Anyway...excellent seller and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Lonewolf64

I bought JDM to USDM bumper brackets from Curtis. Really fast PM response time, and the item was morning after payment. My parents just told me it has arrived at my house already--its only been 2-3 days!

Excellent seller, and huge asset to the GVR4 community. Keep making us all these bad-ass parts Curtis, you are appreciated!

Got my seat brackets today very nice quality i can't wait to get my seats in the galant!

thanks again man

SmoothCustomer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdownl.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdownl.gif

Curtis is the greatest!!!! Everything I ordered from him ever has been described perfectly, reasonably priced and shipped quickly. I can't thank him enough.

Hittman

Got my JDM bumper brackets and forgot to post a review...

AWESOME quality and craftmanship! and shipping was mucho rapido!

thanks curt!

89Mirageman

Sold Curtis some ignition coils, payment sent asap as always.

dustyduff

I had Curtis do my yellow foglight conversion. They turned out awesome as to be expected with anything Curtis works on. The whole transaction took place in less than a week from shipping to him, having the work done, and shipping back to me. I'll definitely be sending him more projects to do for me in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

DR1665

Curtis is a helluva guy.

- I offered to ship a set of clear door light lenses to a member in Norway if he'd ship me a set he had.
- Curtis offered to give me a set (of red lenses) he had so the guy in Norway wouldn't have to spend any cash.
- Paying it forward, I shipped my clear door lenses to Norway on my own dime, asking the guy in Norway to help out a brother at his end one day.

Rock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts