The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

ktmrider

Got the manifold and aerial from Curtis today.
He delayed shipment while I was on vacation PLUS improved upon the already great P&P job while waiting.
Outstanding products and communication, true asset to the site and community!

streetmasters

The shipping came fast!! And the packaging was ART WORK...I thought I bought lights from the dealer haha!!!

Highly recommended, will do biz again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

4orced4door

Bought a used motherboard from him - he is great to deal with!

Acted quickly after Paul alerted him to Jon's posts in his thread. ENSURED that physical contact would be made with Jon ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif).

Thank you Curtis!

slobra

Just bought a gauge plate with a datalogger cable hookup with vr4 inscribed on it in abs plastic. It looks great. Fast shipping, good communication. Great guy all around.

Terry Posten

What can I say. This man is a true friend. Freely gives his time away to members he has never met. Provides great info and support.

Super nice guy.

I owe you big time. Call any time.

BoostedAWD91

Once again Curtis has helped me out by building my C.O.P setup and getting everything to fit perfect on my JMFab COP plate i got from them with a few defects. Looks amazing and couldn't be happier. Curtis u definatly are one of the biggest assets to this board and community and once again Thanks again for all ur help to the Danville crew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

chrisb33

kudos to curtis for my COP set up. It's not with me yet coz it's in transit, but he sent me pics of the product and im amazed of the craftsmanship and the attention to detail this guy has. Plus this guy keeps in touch with me regularly and updates me on the status of the COP build.

keep it up curtis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I picked up a washer fluid reservoir from curtis a while back and I was very happy with it. Great communication, no nonsense, speedy shipping. Thanks again man!

icurunnin

I bought the radio pocket with hinged door from him. Fast shipping and GREAT product. Thanks again!

89Mirageman

Swapped some parts with Curtis and they were shipped fast and in even better shape than described.

ApexHunter

Awesome guy. I bought a radiator off him and asked him to fab me some brackets and tap the bung on the end tank for the fan switch temp sensor. He only asked for money to cover buying a tap. When he showed me pics of the brackets he had made i was very impressed and happily sent him more money. The brackets are soooooo dope. They act as air block off plates to channel the air more effectively through the radiator. Plus he made shrouding for the sides, and a fan shround also! Didn't ask for a penny. You can tell he does a job right if he's gonna do it. Also, when i got the package in the mail today, it was even more impressive in person, not to mention he packed this stuff to survive a nuclear blast. All in all, this transaction was awesome and couldn't have gone better, THANKS Curtis.

cspetros

I bought a non-power Galant Antenna from Curtis for $35. He shortened it down, and put a new cap on it. It looks dang amazing. The packing was great, also. I am definitely satisfied. You rock Curtis!

Last edited:

ls2gto

^^^
Im with you on that. Very fast shipping and great packaging.

steve

Quoting thedsmguy:
Broken record. Bought at dual gauge holder, Great packaging and quickly shipped....

If the packaging were so great, the record wouldn't have broke.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

curtis

^Go do some work or I'm calling your boss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BoostedAWD91

got a set of 93's headlights off Curtis, came very fast and like everything else Curtis sells, its top quality!!
Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts