The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

CmanorVr4

Curtis is the best, I've received several things from Curtis and everytime he packages very well, ships really fast, and communication is always superb!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

I bought a 2g MAS from him a while back. He packaged it good and shipped it out almost immediately. Great person to deal with!

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifPut me up for a few days, Fed me and did an awesome job of making my little vacation, a vacation (Junkyards, recyclers, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif).

Curtis is good people. Thanks to you and the family. I had a blast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Just wanted to say thanks for giving me a place to stay while I was down there. Very nice person and a nice family also. Tell Camille I said thanks for everything and tell Ryan she's a brat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just playin, but you do have your hands full. Good luck on all your projects and keep that welder melting.

89coltgt

Bought a custom shift knob from him, great piece and a good seller, thanks again.

Last edited:

Turbo4door1

Purchased some 'Yota parts from Curtis. Great communication, provided pictures of the stuff I was interested in, and shipped everything in a timely fashion. What more could you ask for?!!!

Thanks.

CmanorVr4

Curtis got my JDM brackets to me in "1" day. They arrived today, look sweet and I can't wait to get them installed. Will post up pics when installed! Thanks again Curtis!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

steve

Many thanks to Curtis for hanging out when I was down in Nashville and bringing me to a kickass Japanese restaurant with his family. Good guy, but he will keep you up late at night when you have meetings in the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif :nohomo:

324vr4

Bought a tranny/engine mount from Curtis and he sent it off very fast and packed it surprisingly well...Fear not when dealing with Curtis! A+++

adamvr4

bought a gauge plate from Curtis and it came quickly even though he said he wouldn't be able to make it for a while. thanks Curtis!!!!!

89Mirageman

Curtis is the man, the deal went very smooth. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to buy/sell from him again.

JSchleim18

Great guy...bought the JDM brackets and they came very quickly

can't wait to use them!

Sean92AWD

Big thanks too curtis got my brackets in quick time!

Wizardawd

Same....they are pretty to boot.

Wiz

boostedinaz

Bought a gauge panel and it looks awesome, was well packaged, and shipped quickly. Curtis is a stand up and guy and I would buy from him again in a heart beat.

OldHairyBastard

He's the man. Had great transactions with him and he knows how to package GVR4 parts very well.

Thanks Curt!

The brackets made their way to the Middle East this morning!!

Geoff

CarRacer

Just received the foglights I bought from him today.
Just as described and the packaging was awesome.
He individually wrapped each one in moving paper and stuffed some extra in there so they wouldn't move during shipment.
He obviously cares about what he does.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts