The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Curtis

Polish

Shipped quick, good guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

fastasleep

Curtis did all the fabrication for my Evo 9 suspension and it is incredible to say the least. Answers PMs FAST and the turnaround time on my shocks and springs were essentially same-day. Hes the best

Curtis is the junkyard king. Thanks for the OEM tinted door lenses. Fast shipping and well packed items. A+ transaction.

-Josh

cheekychimp

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet. I have no idea where to start though. This guy is just the epitomy of everything a good guy should or could be. Goes out of his way on every level and is an inspiration to all of us.

Last edited:

KT

Curtis sent me some rear end bolts in exchange for Karma. Curtis, I send you Karma. Thanks for the hook up. First launch is for you.

Last edited:

I bought a COP set up from Curtis. He ship very fast and packaged it very well. Thanks.

boostx

he has help me out a few times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
real cool dude

JSchleim18

He made me some custom springs for my COP Boots...came out perfect and the turn-around time/price was excellent!!! Thanks Again!

Rausch

got my stuff from him. He went out of his way to source a few things for me. thanks much man!

curtis

Lies all lies. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another from me. Shipped the parts fast and just what I needed. Thanks.

Ralli380Gvr4

Every transaction has been flawless, packed perfectly and every question answered. This guy is one of the reason's this site so valuable to all of us. Word up Curt, lovin the COP set-up!

BoostedAWD91

great guy, makes and sells quality stuff. Bought a Gauge Benzel off of him and it ended up getting stolen in NYC so he sent me another one for free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Stand up guy, cant say enough good things. Thanks a million curtis

Last edited:

89coltgt

Just got my cnc gvr4 din plate, very nice piece and super fast shipping.

Curtis is great!! He went out to a local pick and pull, and got me a non-ABS setup.

You are the MAN!!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the countless hours on the phone he spends with me on my way home from work. Looking forward to coming down this spring.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts