The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

core support

InitialdVR4

I was hoping i could get some information on our core supports.
As of right now 890/2k core support is pretty damaged. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif
i'm wondering if anyone knows if any 90-93 year Galant core are compatible.
I really want to get the vr4 back into shape,so any info helps or if you have one i would appreciate any help.

thanks

prove_it

Yes all 6thr gen supports will work. You should be fine to pick on up and have it welded in place.

MellowVR4

Pretty sure that it would work, but it doesnt have the mounting points for the vr4 fogs.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting MellowVR4:
Pretty sure that it would work, but it doesnt have the mounting points for the vr4 fogs.

I think the foglight mounts are on the front bumper beam.

Not all weld nuts etc. may be there, but you can likely make it work.

Wizardawd

Anyone checked into Sherman? Appears they market exclusively on Summit Racing. They list a ton of core supports for Mitsu's but not sure which would fit. Maybe i'll call tomorrow and check.

click

Wiz

InitialdVR4

You are a GOD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif I hope they have one for the vr4 mines sitting pretty ugly right about now.

Wizardawd

Called on it today. Only core supports and fenders for 8th gen Galants.

InitialdVR4

Yea i called to but no luck. i ordered one from oemmitsubishipart.com
for $160 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif never bought anything from them before but,
im hoping for the best.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts